How to Remove P6 Professional Installed via ClickOnce
(Doc ID 2308596.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides instruction for removing P6 Professional installed via ClickOnce - i.e. by browsing to the company's Cloud portal and clicking the Install P6 Professional link.
This instruction has been included in the P6 EPPM Application Administration Guide starting with r19:
- Navigate to the P6 EPPM Oracle Technology Network
- Click the Document Library link for your release version under P6 EPPM User and Integration Documentation
- Click Administering in the table of contents
- Click the HTML link under Administering P6 EPPM on the Cloud > How do I administer P6 EPPM? Note, this opens the
- Within the P6 EPPM Application Administration Guide:
- Expand Administering P6 Professional for Cloud > ClickOnce for Cloud
- Click the Removing a P6 Professional Instance Installed with ClickOnce link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!