Submission Completed Date Showing Wrong Value
(Doc ID 2313732.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is not working: The Submission Completed date column in the List Format Requisition Specific Candidate (Global) list is updating to a different date when the candidate updates their profile or other submissions.
The Submission Completed Date column should keep the original submission completed date and not change when the candidate updates their profile or submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in the customer zone:
1. Log into Taleo
2. Click on Recruiting and enter a Requisition into quick search
3. Click on the candidate list count
4. View column called Submission Completed
5. Review the dates
6. Click on the candidate and the History tab
7. Scroll down to Applied Online - The Submission Is Complete event and review this date
8. Note that it is different from what is shown in the candidate list and the submission completed column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document