Adding storage to a SOACS instance
(Doc ID 2314894.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Storage was added to a SOACS instance by following the next steps obtained from the resource (https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/iaas/compute-iaas-cloud/manage-storage.html)
- CLOUD My Services --> Compute Classic --> Storage --> Summary --> Create Storage Volume
- Attached the storage to SOACS instance
- On the VM via fdisk –l, I found new disk: ~50G
- Via mkfs create file system
- Added to /etc/fstab the new mount
However, after the storage was assigned and the instance restarted, the service didn’t start up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document