Not able to action Benefits Certifications
(Doc ID 2315177.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I'm trying to set up the certification requirement in the life event but when I testing the Certificate processes and shows required with no option to process/complete.
I have attached the steps made and the set up under the program for the certification
The required certifications were showing within the action section for the employee Self-Service, but when logging in as admin and trying to process the certification action via Benefits > Enrollment > Search for employee > Manage Action Items, there were no actions shown for the employee to process/complete.
Customer end goal is to have the certifications required, but not hold up enrollment or coverage. Certifications will remain required for the employee to provide until certification has been provided and approved/processed, then the requirement should no longer appear during enrollment of other events.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Admin and navigate to Benefits -> Enrollments
2. Create Birth/adoption event for employee and process the event
3. Login as Employee and access the birth/adoption event to make elections
4. Make elections for dependents
5. Submit and summary shows certifications are required.
6. Login as Admin, Navigate to Benefits > Enrollment > Search for employee > Manage Action Items
7. No actions to process for the certifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document