Fusion Applications - Global Payroll - Quickpay Gives Error: The Employee Does Not Have A Calculation Breakdown Tax Card
(Doc ID 2320031.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, AE - United Arab Emirates Legislation
When we run quickpay for rehired employee (xxxxx), the following error is returned error -1- (although the tax card is already assigned)
"A system error ORA-20001: The employee does not have a calculation breakdown tax card assigned. Assign a calculation tax card for this employee. Details:
The employee does not have calculation breakdown tax card. ORA-06512: at “FUSION.PAY_PROC_LOGGING”, line 392 ORA-06512: at “FUSION.PAY_PAYROLL_RUN”, line 1040 ORA-06512: at line 1 occurred in table pay_payrol_assignments at location 201. Your help desk was notified."
1. Final close date of previous payroll was already set to 30-Sep-2017 (verified)
2. Queried employee from person management as on 01-Oct-2017 and selected Calculation Cards
3. Opened employee Social insurance card > Clicked on Associations > Selected Date as 30-Sep-2017 > End dated Assignment association > Saved > End Dated Tax reporting unit Association > Saved
4. Selected Date as 01-Oct-2017 > Created Tax reporting Unit Association > Saved > Created Assignment Association > Saved
5. Ran Quickpay for employee and went into same error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document