Print Jobs Take a Long Time or do Not Print in P6 Virtual Desktop Environment Using the 32-Bit Version of P6 Professional.
(Doc ID 2325150.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to print any Project from P6 Professional using P6 Virtual Desktop.
Printing in Progress message that does not close.
The issue can be reproduced at will with any of the following steps:
- Click on File, Print from the Activities workspace: 'Printing in progress' message. Expected behavior is to see the print dialog first. Results: The message persists. Nothing is printed.
- Click on View, Layout and select any global layout from the list. Result is 'Printing in progress' message. Corrupted layout might be discarded.
- Click on File, Print Setup. In some layouts the printer list shows up with an internal error message: error xxx documents waiting.
- In some other cases printing generates the following message 'There was a problem communicating with the printer. Please make sure you have a printer installed..."
- When Printing from the Project Workspace there is a duplicated Universal PDF Viewer printer. User cannot print using any of them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document