User is not created after running Send Pending LDAP Requests
(Doc ID 2325554.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the employee data are loaded and the request user data are loaded by
either HDL User.dat (User BO, GenerateUserAccount : Y) or
Worker.dat (PersonUserInformation BO, GeneratedUserAccountFlag : Y),
Generally ESS Send Pending LDAP Requests will generate user data
but the LDAP request faulted with Error "A user account was not created because of an error in the Identify Store."
User Account Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run HDL Worker.dat (without specifying PersonUserInformation BO)
2. Run HDL User.dat (with User BO, specify GenerateUserAccount : Y)
3. Run ESS Send Pending LDAP Requests
4. Go to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Users
5. Search Person, whose user data is not created, Click Search results
(if there is none, employee data is not created for other reason)
6. There is error message, "The user-account request has failed."
and Error "A user account was not created because of an error in the Identify Store." is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!