Baselines Are Published When No Changes Are Made to the Baseline
(Doc ID 2325896.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When publishing a project, all baselines that had publication enabled will also publish, even though no changes were made to the baselines.
Should just publish the projects that had changes made to baselines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6
- Ensure Publish Baselines is enabled
- Ensure Project has publication enabled, and all baselines have publication enabled.
- Publish project and baselines
- On first run, all baselines will be published
- After publication completes, make some changes to parent project (assign activity codes, etc)
- Publish Parent Project (Actions>Run>Publish)
- Project and all baselines are published even though no changes were made to Project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document