Oracle Taleo Enterprise Edition: <pre> HTML Tags in Reporting Do Not Export to Excel as Line Breaks
(Doc ID 2328802.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 19A and later
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting and Analytics - Version 23C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When overriding the default data type in Column Properties to use a Custom Text Format with <pre> tags, the Excel 2007+ export does not contain line breaks.
- In the analysis, drop-down on the right side of the text column (ex. Requisition Description) and select Column Properties
- In the Column Properties window, select the Data Format tab
- Check the box to Override Default Data Format
- Drop-down next to Treat Text As and select Custom Text Format
- Add the following to the Custom Text Format box:
- Select the OK button to exit the Column Properties window
Run the analysis and select to export it to Excel 2007+. In the export, any line breaks in the column text are replaced with a space.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document