Transfer Order Error: "Transit Times Were Not Found Between The Origin And Destination Locations"
(Doc ID 2331803.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do inter-sub inventory transfer with Transfer Order, the following error occurs during supply order creation:
"Transit Times were not found between the origin and destination locations."
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Inventory Management
3. Open Manage Item Quantities from the tasks panel
4. Click on Actions > Request Transfer Order
5. Create Supply Request
6. Input item, quantity
7. Enter Supply details: Destination Subinventory, Source Organization, Source Subinventory
8. Clock OK, and Submit
10. Get confirmation, see the supply request reference number
11. Go to Manage Supply Lines, click Done
12. Refresh the Overview pag, see reported error.
Note: Below document explains steps followed for creating inter-subinventory transfer order:
How to Create an Intersubinventory Transfer Order (Doc ID 2309500.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document