Pay On Receipt Option Is Not Working For Unordered Receipts
(Doc ID 2335623.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay on receipt auto invoice program does not consider Unordered receipts which are later matched to POs enabled for "pay on receipt process "
In Purchasing Tab:
1. Enabled Pay on Receipt checkbox
2. Selected Pay Site at Invoice Summary level
In Invoicing Tab:
1. Invoice and Payment Currency
2. Selected Invoice Match Option as Order
3. Match Approval Level: 2 - Way
4. Payment Terms: Immediate
1. Create unordered receipt
2. Create PO with Pay on receipt option
3. Submit PO for approval
3. Match Unordered Receipt with PO
4. Run program Pay on receipt and there is no record in interface
expect ERS invoice to be generated and interfaced to AP available for AP invoice import program to process further. As of now no records are interfaced for unordered receipts even after matching the unordered receipts to ERS enabled PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document