Issue With Global Modeling And Budgeting
(Doc ID 2337066.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Global Modeling and Budgeting
When entering different values in the Percentage of Eligible Salary on the model, the percentage amount is not being calculated correctly.
- Tried to change/modify the rounding for the ‘Percentage of Eligible Salary’ fields and other fields within the compensation plan configurations. This did not resolve the issue.
- Customer applied the Model to the Proposals (via Apply Results / Apply to Compensation Amounts) and as expected, spent 4718620,56 (correct amount). Need to determine the difference between Proposals and Budget while applying the same percentage to the same initial salary.
There should not be discrepancies between the Total Amount vs the Overall Budget
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. To display issue, they will use: ASR Budget std
2. Only criteria for model is country
3. Input value is the `Percentage of Eligible Salary¿ in whole numbers
Total Amount is correct
4. Click Preview Model (at bottom of page)
Percentage shows 1.41. <<< Customer believes this is the issue.
5. Apply results > Apply to Budget > Fund Budgets for all managers
Percentage does not seem correct since it calculated:
Total Eligible Salaries x Percentage = Overall Budget
In a UAT need to process before going live in January
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document