Unifier Staging Tables Utilized By The Analytics Publication For Usage With Data Warehouse / Analytics
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to define what staging tables are utilized by the Analytics publication within Unifier for integration with Primavera Data Warehouse / Primavera Analytics.
1. Login to Unifier
2. Select Company Workspace > Analytics node
3. For the business objects listed (Business Processes, Cash Flow, Cost Sheet, P6 Summary Sheets, Shells, Space Manager, Vendors), what Unifier tables are populated to hold the data?
This information is provided for informational purpose only.
- Direct updates to the tables (for example, updating directly through SQL*Plus or SQL Developer) are not supported.
- Data population in the staging tables are supported through the Analytics publication process within Unifier only.
For context around the Analytics integration with Unifier:
- Browse to the Unifier OTN site: https://docs.oracle.com/en/industries/construction-engineering/primavera-unifier/index.html
- Click the documentation library link for your release of Unifier.
- In the Unifier OTN for your release, expand Administration
- Select the Administrator Guide link, and open within HTML or PDF.
- Within the Administrator Guide, browse to: Unifier Administrator Mode > Unifier and Other Oracle Applications > Unifier and Primavera Analytics
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms