Fusion-Taleo: "The Provided Candidate Employee ID Is Not Unique" "The System Found More Than One CSUser"
(Doc ID 2342983.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Out-Of-The Box (OOTB) Fusion-Taleo TEE (OTAC) environment, the Fusion 'User' export to Taleo has two errors for a record:
- <Error>The provided candidate employee ID <some number> is not unique. A candidate with that ID already exists.</Error>
- <Error>The system found more than one CSUser. Please refine your criteria.</Error>
- The Fusion 'Employee' export corresponds to a Taleo TEE 'candidate-merge' import.
- The Fusion 'User' export corresponds to a Taleo TEE 'employee-merge' import.
- This document covers an error that occurs for the Fusion 'User' export / Taleo 'employee-merge' import.
- The above errors are seen in TCC Console, in the relevant employee-merge 'response'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document