How to Disable Approval Workflow When Promoting Prospective Supplier to Spend Authorized Supplier
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Other Issues
Create Supplier with Business Relationship as Prospect and convert them as Spend Authorized default. The workflow is initiated and requests are sent for approvals.
Can users change approvals queue or disable the workflow? Is there a way to disable Procurement Supplier Approval?
1. Go to Navigator & click on "Supplier" under "Purchase Requisition".
2. Click on create supplier & choose " Prospective" & create all other details.
3. Click on " Promote to Spend Authorized" & submit.
4. Go to the notification on top right , a small "Bell" Icon.
5. Click on the new worklist to "Accept" or " Decline" the newly created supplier.
Instead of going to the notification & accepting the Supplier , user wants " Auto approval" for all the supplier created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms