PRC:POZ How to Disable Approval Workflow When Promoting Prospective Supplier to Spend Authorized Supplier
(Doc ID 2344687.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Other Issues
Create Supplier with Business Relationship as Prospect and convert them as Spend Authorized default. The workflow is initiated and requests are sent for approvals.
Can users change approvals queue or disable the workflow? Is there a way to disable Procurement Supplier Approval?
1. Go to Navigator & click on "Supplier" under "Purchase Requisition".
2. Click on create supplier & choose " Prospective" & create all other details.
3. Click on " Promote to Spend Authorized" & submit.
4. Go to the notification on top right , a small "Bell" Icon.
5. Click on the new worklist to "Accept" or " Decline" the newly created supplier.
Instead of going to the notification & accepting the Supplier , user wants " Auto approval" for all the supplier created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document