OTAC/TEE: Requisitions with Missing Approved Dates
(Doc ID 2345851.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 20C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A query based on the Recruiting Subject Area in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) is displaying null values in the following fields for specific requisitions that have been approved and are filled, sourcing or cancelled:
- "Requisition Dates"."First Fully Approved Date"
- "Requisition Status - Historical"."Req. Historical Status End Date" for "Historical Status" = 'Approved'
- A query to display open requisitions in a point in time is returning requisitions that were filled or not sourcing at that time.
- A query containing fields from Requisition Status History are displaying a null end date for the Approved status/event for requisitions that have been approved.
- Even though the First Full Approved Date is null, a value appears for the Latest Fully Approved Date.
- One of the following fields are displaying a null value for specific requisitions that have been approved:
- Average Time from Req. First Approval To Offer Accept
- Average Time to Hire
- Average Time to Start
- Time From Req. First Approval To Offer Accept
- Time to Hire
- Time to Start
- Average Time Since First Approval
- Average Time Since First Approval (Minus TOH)
- Time Since First Approval
- Time Since First Approval (Minus TOH)
- Time Closed Since First Approval
- Time On Hold Since First Approval
- Average Time To Fill
- Average Time To Last Position Accepted
- Time To Fill
- Time To Last Position Accepted
- A zone with the Recruiting (Legacy) Subject Area will display a value for Req. First Fully Approved Date for the same requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document