PRC:PON: Can a New Requisition Line Be Added to an Existing Draft Negotiation?
(Doc ID 2353602.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to add a new requisition line to an existing draft negotiation?
Steps to try to add a new requisition line to a draft negotiation from the UI:
1. Access "Process Requisition" task in Purchase Orders work area
2. Select a Requisition line and "Add Line to Document Builder"
3. Create a new Negotiation, save the draft Negotiation
4. Back in "Process Requisition" task , select another Requisition line
5. In document builder observe the only option to create a New Negotiation, not to add the Requisition line to a the previously created draft negotiation.
6. Access the previously created draft Negotiation trough the Negotiation work area.
7. Edit the Negotiation, in lines section observe it is not possible to add Requisition lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document