FRS/OTBI Reports Do Not Show Any Data After Updating Hierarchies From DRM
(Doc ID 2354532.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Technology Management - Reports/Analytics
Several users are not able to see data in their reports (FRS & OTBI) and even query journals, for which they have access and were running perfectly fine before running the Daily DRM hierarchy processes. We run daily processes at night in order to keep the hierarchies in sync between DRM and Fusion. The same problem was reported previously for the Company hierarchy, for which changes in DRM were not updated properly in Fusion, but now this is happening even when no changes are applied to this hierarchy.
All users should be able to see the reports with the corresponding data based on the DAS and SVS assigned after hierarchies are updated from DRM into Fusion.
1. Move Company Children/Parent in the hierarchy in DRM
2. Unpublish Company Current tree version
3. Load Interface File for Import scheduled process-> Import Segment Values and Hierarchies
4. Published tree version
5. Changes show up in the Manage Account Hierarchies UI
6. Run Maintain Value Set
7. Run Inherit Segment Value Attributes
8. Run Maintain Chart of Accounts Hierarchies
9. Run Update Balances Cube Chart of Accounts Hierarchies
10. FRC Report are not returning any data for user with Data Access Set Security
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document