How to Run a Dated Job Sync, Match Jobs in Taleo Recruiting, or Add / Remove Jobs from Sourcing
(Doc ID 2356784.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reconcile jobs data between A Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE) Career Section and Social Sourcing (TSS) if:
- Requisitions set to "Expired" are still found in TSS via search**
- A newly posted requisition is not found in TSS
- Closed or removed requisitions are found in TSS via search*
- Description or other details as shown in TSS Jobs Details Page(s) do not match the original requisition in TEE
- Other discrepancies
* NOTE: existing referral links or Job Details Page URL's will always continue to drive to the previously existing page, but action buttons will not render
**NOTE: in versions 17 to 17.3 in both TEE and TSS, a product limitation prevents TEE from sending these jobs as "to remove" and an upgrade to TEE is required should the steps below not produce expected result. The steps below provide a workaround if both TEE and TSS are built on version 15B.9.7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document