Managing Standard Costs Using ADFDI Template Is Not Uploading Standard Costs
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Create Standard Cost in Spreadsheet" fails in inserting of records
x Upload failed
x There is no details available
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Costing > Cost Accounting
2. From the task list select "Manage Standard Costs"
3. Click button 'Create Standard Cost in Speadsheet'
4. Spreadsheet Opens
5. Provide Scenario, Item, Valuation Unit, Cost Element, and Cost
6. Click on Upload in the spreadsheet
7. The above message is thrown and Row Status shows as 'Insert failed'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms