PBCS : Empty Screen Displayed When Clicked on Data Management If A User is Assigned With Role "User" in Access Control
(Doc ID 2369274.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 18.01.42 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Test user with role assigned as "USER" in Access Control after logging into Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service(PBCS) environment and clicked on Data Management tab, it shows an Empty screen(i.e White screen).
Steps to Reproduce the issue
1) Logging into PBCS cloud test machine with a user that has Service Administrator privilege.
2) Access Data Management
3) Create a Import Format as "ImpFormat"
4) Create a location i.e "DelimitedLoc" and link it to above import format which is "ImpFormat".
5) Now, under Setup -> Security Settings -> Enable "Location Security".
6) Create a Location Security by using Prefix as "FDMEE" and suffix as "GROUP".
7) It will create "FDMEE_DelimitedLoc_GROUP" under the Groups in Access Control.
8) Create a user "TEST" with role assigned as "USER" in Access Control and put this user into group FDMEE_DelimitedLoc_GROUP.
9) Log off as an Admin user and log back in with user "TEST" in Cloud url.
10) Under Navigate -> Data Management link can be seen and when user "TEST" clicks on this link, an Empty Screen shows up.
A "TEST" user cannot see any "Workflow" or "Setup" tab if clicking on Data Management tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document