Shopping Category Missing Categories From Agreement In Self Service Procurement
(Doc ID 2372630.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.17.08.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shopping Category missing Categories from Agreement in self service procurement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create categories in Manage Functional Catalog
2) Create a blanket agreement for those categories
3) Create an Internal Catalog and ensure check box is selected to include all categories from agreements
4) Create a content zone and include the internal Catalog.
5) Navigate to Procurement > Catalog > Manage Catalog Category Hierarchy
6) Create Browsing Category under Root Category.
7) Highlight the Category you created and Click Insert Item Category Button.
8) In Popup Search window, select the category you have placed in the purchase agreement
9) Click Done.
10) Confirm the Shop By Category LOV NOT reflect the browsing Category you have created and you cannot see the Category in purchase agreement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!