Intercompany Transactions In Complete Status Not Transferring To GL Due To Unbalance Journal
(Doc ID 2373618.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Capture Transactions-Manage Intercompany Transactions
When transferring intercompany transactions to GL not all the journals were generated. For some periods (Jan, Aug and Sep the corresponding journals were generated, but from Feb to July they were not). The issue happened when there were unbalanced batches and the user was not able to fix the unbalance since the Source is Frozen. Since this happen, the customer run the Delete Journal Import Data making all those IC unbalance journal batches go away from the Interface table . When running the transferring intercompany transactions to GL again, the customer was expecting those IC journals were going to be generated again, but this is not the case, once a IC batch is flagged as transferred it will not be picked up the IC batches for which the journals were not successfully imported.
Intercompany should not transfer unbalanced batches to GL interface. Which is causing the issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a complete Intercompany Inbound and Outbound transaction that are Journal Document Type, are approved, the period is open for the ledgers involved and the conversion rate exist
2. The transfer job ends successfully, but the Journal Import ends in warning, the logs indicate EU02 (unbalanced journal) and the journals do not make it to GL getting stuck in the Interface table.
3. The user is unable to fix the unbalance since the source is frozen leaving the IC journal batches in limbo.
4. Even if the transfer is run again, the process does not pick up the IC batches for which the corresponding journals were not imported successfully.
5. The customer Run the Delete Journal Import to clean interface table. All rows in error are deleted, thinking that this will make the transfer to pick up the batches again.
6. Run the Transfer Intercompany Transactions to General Ledger with NO parameters (to gather ALL) and the batches are not picked up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document