Unable To Void Prepayment Payment Batch
(Doc ID 2379277.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Created a prepayment Invoice
- Paid the prepayment invoice
- Reconciled the prepayment invoice
- Applied prepayment invoice to a standard invoice
- Standard invoice went on hold due to difference between prepayment amount and Invoice amount.
We found out that the prepayment amount is incorrect and wanted to rectify using the below steps.
1. Unreconcile payment from Cash Management
2. Prepayment payment batch status went back to negotiable
3. Reran validation process on the standard invoice.
4. Standard invoice validated and no issues.
4. Accounted the prepayment payment that has been unreconciled and able to account successfully.
now, after step4, we wanted to void the payment but is disabled and not letting the user to void it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document