PBCS: Loading Data With Comma(,) as a Decimal Separator Through Data Management Fails to Load it to Target Planning Application
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 18.02.67 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user tries to load the data with comma(,) as a decimal separator to Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service(PBCS) Planning application by using the option as "All data types with security" in Data Management, it does not work. Import, Validate and Export works fine in Data Load workbench, however in real term no data row with comma as decimal separator was exported to the application.
There are no error message reported in Data Load Workbench during export neither Process log contains any error message.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Import the data file(with comma as a decimal separator i.e 5235,98) to Data Management.
2. Export the data (with comma as a decimal separator i.e 5235,98) through Data Management PBCS Planning application
3. Process Log says data has been exported successfully
4. However there were no rows has got exported to the target application that has comma value as a decimal separator.
5. The issue is ONLY with the comma value that is being used as a decimal separator. It works fine if using the dot(.) as a decimal separator(i.e 5238.45)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms