Load Config Master Data Uploaded through CSV Does Not Reflect in Planning
(Doc ID 2382169.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading load config master data through CSV (i.e data for the LOAD_CONFIG_RULE table), the upload is successful and the load config master data can be viewed within OTM. However, when coming to plan an order, the uploaded data is not considered during planning. Only after manually updating the load config rule in OTM from the user interface does the planning consider the newly uploaded record, which indicates a caching issue for this case.
It is expected to be able to use the load config rule master data that has been uploaded through CSV without having to manually update the record.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Integration -> Integration Manager -> Upload an XML/CSV Transmission
2. Upload a CSV file containing data for the LOAD_CONFIG_RULE table
3. Attempt to plan an order where the newly update records from step 2 above are expected to be used. OTM will not consider the data uploaded in step 2 during planning
4. Navigate to Operational Planning -> Power Data -> Load Configuration -> Load Configuration Rule
5. Search for and select to edit one of the records uploaded in step 2 above
6. Click 'Finished' to save the load configuration rule
7. Perform step 3 above again. OTM will now consider the data uploaded through CSV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document