Error: "Tried All: '1' Addresses, but Could Not Connect Over HTTP to the Specified Server" When Integrating Prime to P6 EPPM
(Doc ID 2382306.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to integrate Prime Projects to an on-premise P6 EPPM via Web Services, the following error occurs when attempting to test the connection:
Tried all: '1' addresses, but could not connect over HTTP to the specified server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to Prime
- In the object selector, select Global Admin settings.
- In the sidebar, select Integration
- In the Oracle, P6 EPPM tile, select More.
- Select the Connect tab, and then select Add Connections.
- Complete the following fields:
- What do you want to name your connection?: A unique name for this P6 EPPM connection.
- Server URL: The URL, in the form of http://server:port/p6ws/services/SyncServiceV1 on which your P6 EPPM instance is hosted.
- Test the connection
- Notice the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document