Items On Item Batch Are Not Imported Automatically While Setting Is On Data Load
(Doc ID 2386808.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items on Item batch are not imported automatically while setting is On Data Load
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as supplier user.
2. Click ‘Manage Products’
3. Click Create button
4. Select Category, Type Product, Type Description, Select Primary Unit of Measure ‘EA’
5. Click Submit
6. Log out > Log in a Product Data Steward
7. Click on Product Information Management -> Click Review Supplier Uploads > Click on Submitted
8. Select item and click ‘Add Items to Batch'
9. Type Name
10. Click ‘Save and Import’ > Click OK
11. Click Manage Item Batches
12. Click Item batch
13. One item is in progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document