Communication from Local Machine to PBCS
(Doc ID 2389058.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Queries on communication from local machine to PBCS:
- What type of communication(http or https) from PBCS to local servers?
- PBCS URL & IP address, is the PBCS IP is fixed or dynamic?
- On which ports the communication will happen from PBCS?
- Does the PBCS accept the proxy connections?
- Is there any technical document how the traffic flow between PBCS and local servers?
- What is the port number and URL EPM automate uses for communicating with PBCS?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document