Queries On Communication From Local Machine To PBCS
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Queries on communication from local machine to PBCS
1. What type of communication(http or https) from PBCS to local servers?
2. PBCS URL & IP address, is the PBCS IP is fixed or dynamic?
3. On which ports the communication will happen from PBCS.
4. Does the PBCS accept the proxy connections?
5. Is there any technical document how the traffic flow between PBCS and local servers.
6. What is the port number and URL EPM automate uses for communicating with PBCS?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms