The Sales Order Line Is Closed And Not Progressing To 'Awaiting Billing' Status
(Doc ID 2389920.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Orders
When confirm the shipment of an order that came from an internal material transfer, the status goes directly to closed without an invoice generated, instead of being in 'Awaiting billing' first.
After shipment confirmation the status of the lines from an order that came from an internal material transfer should be advanced to 'Awaiting Billing' then 'Closed' with the invoice generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create first supply request
2. Create another supply request
3. Search for the 1st order number generated after the 1st supply request.
4. Search for the 2nd order number generated after the 2nd supply request.
- The status is ‘Awaiting shipping’ and the source document type is ‘Internal material transfer’ which has been created.
- There is no ‘Bill-to Customer’ or ‘Bill-to Account’ that is coming and neither the ‘Ship-to Customer’ or ‘Ship-to Address’.
- Also the price that came in Total wasn’t correctly calculated since there is no pricing on this order and there is no item cost as well.
5. Create the Pick Wave for the 1st order created.
6. Create the Pick Wave for the 2nd order created.
7. Confirm the pick slips for both orders:
• manually added the shipping method and the shipped quantity.
8. Lines from the 2 orders are directly closed.
• The issue is that the lines should go in ‘Awaiting billing’ instead of directly closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document