Fusion Benefits: Error While Loading Initial Benefit Enrollment Data Via Spreadsheet Loader
(Doc ID 2390713.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error While Loading Initial Benefit Enrollment Data via Spreadsheet Loader
Using delivered Spreadsheet Loader to load initial Benefit Enrollment data.
Received error while Loading Initial Benefit Enrollment Data via Spreadsheet Loader.
Person Number :XXXX Participant Name :YYYYYYY, XXXXX Enrollment Type :Participant Enrollment. Error message :Error -- No Choices found for the Program: NA.Plan:.WC1 Clerical Rate.Option:.. It is possible the participant is not eligible for these. Error line Id :300000019371852
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the Enrollment Batch in workbook
2. Prepare the workbook (populate all required fields with appropriate values)
3. Upload file to interim tables
4. Life Event is created for the employee, but error occurred on creating the employee's plan.
5. Error is only thrown when loading via Workbook. If done manually in system everything is fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document