Source Organization Is Not Showing While Defining Local Sourcing Rule
Last updated on MAY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source Organization is not showing while defining Local Sourcing Rule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Plan Input Work Area
2. Click on the manage Sourcing Rule Task
3. Click on create a new Sourcing Rule
4. Provide name and description and choose Local and the corresponding to Organization
5. Then Choose Type as "Transfer From" and then check if you are able to see the TO Organization
Due to this issue, users cannot set up the sourcing rule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms