Source Organization Is Not Showing While Defining Local Sourcing Rule
(Doc ID 2392406.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source Organization is not showing while defining Local Sourcing Rule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Plan Input Work Area
2. Click on the manage Sourcing Rule Task
3. Click on create a new Sourcing Rule
4. Provide name and description and choose Local and the corresponding to Organization
5. Then Choose Type as "Transfer From" and then check if you are able to see the TO Organization
Due to this issue, users cannot set up the sourcing rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document