FAQ for Minimum and Maximum Inventory Replenishment Thresholds Functionality
(Doc ID 2393566.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAQ for Minimum and Maximum Inventory Replenishment Thresholds Functionality:
1. What transactions are taken into account for the calculation of the Average Daily Demand? What happens when there are days when no transactions are performed within the considered history period?
2. What is the Default Daily Demand field used for?
3. What is Safety Stock Override used for?
4. How are the Extrapolation Percentage and Minimum Quantity Override use?
5. How are the Maximum Days of Cover and Default Order Quantity Fields used?
6. By "Demand" does that mean calculated average daily demand or default daily demand?
7. By "Lead Time" does that mean the item lead time? Or processing days, cumulative total? Which of them?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document