Error When Running Validate Geographies Of Addresses Against Master Geographies
(Doc ID 2400983.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.17.09.0 version, Territory Management, Quotas
Error when running Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies
Customer has setup locations and trying to perform the below steps for Locations validations.
To define the mapping follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search and open the Manage Geographies task
3. Search for Country Code "UK"
4. Click on the symbol under the Validation Defined column
5. Set up geography validation mapping for 'No Styles Format' similar to any already defined validation mappings (if none are currently defined, then define the Geography Mapping and Validation)
6. Select Save and Close -> Done
7. Run 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' ESS process
a) Scheduled processes >> Schedule New Process >> Search for "Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies"
b) Enter the below parameters
Location Table Name: PER_ADDRESSES_F
Run Type: ALL
Usage Code: TAX
Country Code: UK
However, when customer submits the 'Validate Geographies of Addresses Against Master Geographies' ESS, they are getting the below error:
Starting Concurrent Program 'Geo Name Referencing'
Start Time 04-19-18 17:02:31
Error: Aborting Geo Name Referencing
Error is :The country code is invalid because it does not reference a valid two character country code or a territory code in the FND_TERRITORIES table.
Validation process should complete successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!