Changing Item Serial Status Results in Error: EGP-2775298
(Doc ID 2403237.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to turn an Item to a serialized Item by changing the Serial Status Control attribute, the following error occurs:
You must provide a value for the attribute Serial Status Enabled.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Information Management
2. Open right task panel drawer and select Manage Items
3. Search and open Item
4. Select Specifications tab and then select Inventory tab
5. Select Serial Generation method
6. Set Serial Status Enabled method
7. Select Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!