Task Reassignment Node Is Returning Tasks That the Inactive User Is Not Currently Assigned to
(Doc ID 2408187.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Project/Shell where a user who had been active in processing Business Process records but is now set to "Inactive" status in the Company User Administration node, a list of Tasks is displayed for that user. When an Administrator goes through the list of Tasks and reassigns them to another user, several of the tasks are still listed for reassignment although the Business Process (BP) records associated with those tasks lists no Active Tasks for the Inactive user.
Tasks reassigned via the Task Reassignment node should no longer show up in the list for reassignment after they have already been reassigned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Administrator > Admin Mode > User Administration > Select Company Users > Select "User A" > Set user to "Inactive" status.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where this "User A" had been actively working Business Process records > Admin Mode > User Administration > Task Reassignment node. A list of Tasks to be reassigned will be listed.
- Select each task and click "Reassign" to reassign each one to an Active user such as "User B".
- View All Tasks and some of the tasks just reassigned are still listed for "User A". Those tasks do not show up in the Reassignment History although it was thought that they had been reassigned, and these tasks do not show up in the "User A" Task list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document