Task Reassignment Node Is Returning Tasks That the Inactive User Is Not Currently Assigned To
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version That Supports Task Reassignment
In a Unifier environment, "User A" was set to "Inactive" status in the Company User Administration node.
The environment Administrator went to a Project/Shell where "User A" had been active in processing Business Process records. The environment Administrator then navigates to Admin Mode in this same Project/Shell to User Administration and the Task Reassignment node. A list of Tasks will be displayed for "User A" who is now in Inactive status. The Administrator will go through the list of Tasks and select several, then click "Reassign" and reassign several tasks to "User B". The Administrator noted that after reassigning a few dozen tasks, there are still several tasks listed for reassignment. The Administrator viewed the Business Process (BP) records associated with those tasks and there were no Active Tasks for "User A".
Expecting tasks reassigned via the Task Reassignment node to no longer show up in the list for reassignment after they have already been reassigned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Administrator > Admin Mode > User Administration > Select Company Users > Select "User A" > Set user to "Inactive" status.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where this "User A" had been actively working Business Process records > Admin Mode > User Administration > Task Reassignment node. A list of Tasks to be reassigned will be listed.
- Select each task and click "Reassign" to reassign each one to an Active user such as "User B".
- View All Tasks and there are still 20 tasks that are listed for "User A". Those tasks do not show up in the Reassignment History although it was thought that they had been reassigned, and these tasks do not show up in the "User A" Task list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms