Unable To Clear Previously Entered Item Location Trait Value
(Doc ID 2408976.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to clear an existing Item location trait for an item, following error appears:
Changes will not be saved as all the item location trait fields are empty.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to Items > Manage Items and open an existing item for edit.
- Go to More Actions >Locations to view the Item Locations.
- Select a location and then Select Actions > Location Traits.
- Add any value (example: Storage Location) and then click save and close.
- The Item Location Traits screen closes and returns to the Item Location tab.
- Select Actions > Location Traits again. With Storage Location being the only field populated on the screen, attempt to clear this field such that no fields remain populated.
- Click Save and Close.
- Note the error.
This behavior prevents the user to completely remove a previously added item location trait. It may be necessary to clear the values due to a mistake or the trait may no longer applicable to the item-location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document