Not Able to Put Lot Number for Reservation
(Doc ID 2411716.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Production of Inventory
When business user is trying to perform detailed manual reservation for 1000 quantity at the lot level for item code:xxx in Subinventory:yyy/zzz Organization from Manage Reservation and Picks UI for Sales order line that are in awaiting shipping,he is getting below error.
1. This issue is happening for all lot controlled items Manual lot level reservation process for SO lines
2. When pick release is executed,all the SO lines have been picked successfully.
A reservation was not created because the reservation quantity is greater than the available-to-reserve quantity. (INV-2415050)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manage Reservations and Picks
2. Perform Manual Lot reservation for SO line that is in Awaiting Shipping
3. Manual reservation for 1000 quantity at the specific lot level for item code:xxx in Subinventory: yyy in Organization zzz
4. Observe Onhand quantity is appearing as 1605 and available to reserve as 242
5. Upon clicking save,observe the reported error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are unable to proceed picking activity for sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document