FA: SCM: Pricing: How To Apply A Header Discount To Line Level In A Sales Order
(Doc ID 2416275.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note describes about below business requirement:
- Ability to select an additional discount at sales order level, Any discount(%) could be applied(not from the list of predefined values) - Example - 5%.
- Only specific sales order lines should get additional discount - Example scenario: Needs a checkbox for selecting specific sales order lines, which the header discount(5%) should get applied > If 50 sales order lines are there and selecting the 20 lines resulting the discount should get applied to only those 20 lines.
- Every OM user will be able to select additional discounts.
- Restriction of the % of discount is also needed (for example don't allow a discount of 10% or higher in sales order).
- Navigate to Order Management > Create an order
- Apply a header discount
- Select the lines
- Discount should be applied only on selected lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document