Association Operation [RECREATE_ASSOCIATION] Is Rejected For Service
(Doc ID 2420036.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Java Cloud Service - Version 14.1 to 14.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-association to new DB instance fails in JCS instance
Fails with below error :
Association operation [RECREATE_ASSOCIATION] is rejected for service [JCS instance] in domain [idcs-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]" [Either provided credentials are invalid or [latodb] does not have required schema for re-association][[latoohsws] should have backup supported]
- Access your service console.
- Click the name of the service instance whose database association you want to change.
- At the bottom of the Overview page, expand Associations.
- From the list of associations for this service instance, identity the association with these characteristics:
- Service Type - Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Type - Depends On
- Click Manage Association Menu icon for this association, and then select Reassociate Database.
- This menu option is only available for the Infrastructure database association. It it not available for Application databases.
- Complete the following input fields which were shown in the above image.
- Click Reassociate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document