After CMK Inbound Message, Import Sales Order Does not find any file
(Doc ID 2422936.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Purchase Orders
Data File was not generated at UCM Server level
Data file need to be generated at UCM Server level and Sales order needs to be processed with out issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Cloud Applications with a job role that includes the B2B Messaging Administration Duty role.
2. In the Navigator, click Collaboration Messaging
3. Click Tasks, and then click Manage Trading Partners. Add Partner Details
4.Click Outbound Collaboration Messages/. add messages and save
5.Click Inbound Collaboration Messages. Add Messages and save
6. click Tasks, and then click Manage Customer Collaboration Configuration. Complete configuration
7. Click Tasks, and then click Validate Inbound Collaboration Messaging Setup. Test with payload xml
8. Make a note of the line that includes the message ID. It will resemble the following:
In this example, IN_XXXX is the message ID.
9. Use schedule process 'Load Interface File for Import' (Sales Order Import) with reference Order Management
10. The data file will include a concatenation of the document name plus the message ID. data file is not available at UCM Server level. 'Load Interface File for Import' error out saying no file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document