Organizations Missing And Error on Create Transactions Via 'Manage Unprocessed Costs' Page: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 5
(Doc ID 2425323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Transaction, Organization, Project Costing Descriptive Flexfields, DFF, Value Set
- When trying to enter miscellaneous transactions through Manage Unprocessed Costs page, the Expenditure Organization List of Values (LoV) field returns no values.
- The same happens when attempting to populate the Organization for a Payables invoice.
- The Department Tree is active and the process 'Maintain Project Organizations was submitted.
- A miscellaneous transaction was created via the AFdi spreadsheet with the Organization populated and imported correctly.
- Also, Organizations are properly displayed when checking on Create Project (from Template) page.
- The error below is returned after entering the batch information and opening the Create Transaction page:
"Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 5"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Projects > Costs.
2. From Tasks panel, select ‘Manage Unprocessed Costs’.
3. Click the Add button.
4. Enter Batch Name, Business Unit, Source, Document and Document Entry.
5. Click the OK button and the new page opens with the mentioned error. Also, the Organization LoV is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document