PRC: POZ: Validation on Email Format under Purchasing Tab of Supplier Site
(Doc ID 2427997.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For email format under Purchasing tab of Supplier Site, application is considering
and performing very minimal validation on email address: it only seems to look
for @ character.
Even though in the error message sample pattern includes the suffix of :
"The format is incorrect. Enter a value that matches this pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org",
the application accepts "d@c" as a valid email, without any domain suffix.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigator: Procurement > Suppliers
2. Task: Manage Suppliers
3. Search and select Supplier
4. Go to Supplier Site
5. In Additional Information region, click Purchasing tab
6. Choose Delivery Method as E-Mail
7. Enter the email address as value: "d@c"
8. Save the record; application accepts as a valid email, without any domain suffix.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document