A Configuration Package Import For A Shell Template Did Not Include A Workflow Schema Setup But No Errors Or Problems Displayed During Import
(Doc ID 2432524.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version that supports Configuration Packages
A Configuration Package was created that included a Shell Template with several Business Process (BP) objects. All of the objects except one Workflow Schema (unique combination of Setup Name + Workflow Name) Setup were imported successfully to the destination environment shell template.
The expectation was that the Business Process Workflow schema would be imported into the destination environment Shell Template for that BP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Create the Configuration Package and download it from the source environment so it can be imported into the destination environment.
- Log into the destination environment.
- Import the Configuration Package created above. Note that the Status shows "Import Success"
- In the destination environment, Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Shells > Shell Type> Shell Template > Setup > Business Process > Specific BP Name > Workflow Setup > There are 0 Item(s) displayed.
- In both the source and destination environments, at the same location as above, the workflow for the schema in question does exist in uDesigner > Business Processes > BP Name > Workflows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!