Tax Lines Do Not Get Cancelled When The Tax Are Changed If The Invoice Is Matched To A PO
(Doc ID 2433835.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Manage Invoices-Audit Invoices
Tax lines do not get cancelled when the tax are changed if the invoice is matched to a PO
The customer has three types of VAT defined, depending on the type of transactions applies one or another. The VAT Taxes defined are the following
IVA CF COMPUTABLE
IVA CF NO COMPUTABLE
IVA CF PRORRATEABLE
In order to determine which tax is applicable, we use the field Intended Use. This field is derived from the PO to the invoice. The case that we have is the following
1) User matches the Invoice to the PO, with IVA CF COMPUTABLE on the Intended Use
2) Taxes are calculated and a tax line for the tax IVA CF COMPUTABLE is generated
3) The buyer notifies that the taxes on the PO were incorrectly assigned, the user changes the Intended Use field to IVA CF PRORRATEABLE and taxes are re calculated.
4) The tax line IVA CF COMPUTABLE is changed, the amount is 0 but the Cancelled Flag is not checked
5) A new tax line IVA CF PRORRATEABLE is created correctly.
As the tax line is not flagged as cancelled, we are having errors in order to report taxes, as we are filtering by the cancelled flag of the tax lines. As it seems, this is a bug of the application. This only happens for invoices matched to a PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!