Credit Memo Created From Dispute Is Assigned Wrong Transaction Number
(Doc ID 2435607.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 11.13.18.02.0 version, Using disputes. After a dispute is created and approved, the resulting credit memo is not getting assigned the correct transaction number from the document sequence
Expecting to have the transaction number to be 20160, but instead it is 13000.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Navigator
2. Go to Receivables
3. Go to Manage Transactions > Search for original invoice, then click on invoice number to open.
4. Click Actions > Dispute Transaction.
5. Complete dispute info, click Submit.
6. System routes notifications for approval, requestor eventually receives notification that it was approved.
7. Credit memo can now be seen under Review Transaction (for the original invoice)
-->>>> Actions > View Transaction Activities.
8. Note that the Credit Memo Number is 13000, but it should have been 20160 per the document sequence setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document