'INVOICE' Manager Layout Issues When Editing 'Customize Grid Section: VAT'
(Doc ID 2436558.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing and Claims Cloud Service - Version 6.4.2 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a manager layout by copying the INVOICE standard layout
Go to Manager Layout and open the layout in edit mode.
Under the Details tab go to the Line Items tab.
Click on Customize Grid option
1) select 'Edit Grid Properties' and select the option 'Disable Editing Records'
2) delete the section 'VAT Amount'
1) By selecting 'Disable Editing Records' you will not be able to create a new, edit, or delete a line item for the VAT section seen when creating a new invoice line item
2) The Column 'VAT Amount' will be removed from the UI
1) The 'New Line Item VAT' is still visible when creating a new line item
2) The 'VAT Amount' column header is removed but the value that would be entered in that column is shown under the 'Provide Code' column. The data is shifted one column to the left and the 'Sequence' is removed completely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document