Fusion Benefits: Enhancement Request - Automatically Back Out Current Life Event With Pending Action Item When Processing a Past Date Life Event
(Doc ID 2436613.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process a past due date LE, the following error occurs:
1. For an employee enrolled in Benefits, process ‘Open Enrollment‘ as of 05-Nov-2018. ‘Open Enrollment’ has Life event occurred date as 01-01-2019.
2. As part of ‘Open Enrollment’, employee enrolls in Supplemental Term Life Plan, Option 4 X Base Salary. An action item is created and not yet closed.
3. In the meantime, for the same employee, Life event ‘Salary Change’ is triggered on 01-Dec-2017 and needs to be processed. In order to do this, application tries to back out ‘Open Enrollment’ Life event to ‘Unprocessed’ status and process salary change.
4. While trying to process Life event ‘Salary Change’, an error message is received seeking employee to close the outstanding action item.
5. When the Life event ‘Salary Change’ id processed using the batch job ‘Evaluate Life Event Participation Process’, the error is received.
6. Again, if we choose to back out the Life Event ‘Open Enrollment’ manually to ‘Unprocessed’ status, error message is not received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document