Questions Regarding Mexico Localization In Receivables
(Doc ID 2436655.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The document shared by Oracle on the Note talks about an extraction program, however, does not clearly detail the program details. Is there any more information on this program available?
Oracle Note: How To Update the CFDI Number on Invoices Post Validation and Filing by PAC (Doc ID 2373340.1)
2. Is there any other configurations specific to Mexico for Electronic Invoicing apart from enabling the 4 GDFs?
The following are the flexfields we will update for electronic invoices when we create an invoice or transaction in Receivables.
- Digital Tax Receipt using Internet Unique ID:
- Digital Tax Receipt Serial Number:
- Digital Tax Receipt Invoice Number:
- Foreign Invoice Number:
3. Is there any out-of-the box functionality/oracle recommendation to achieve the following:
- BI Publisher report to generate the Payment Receipt
- Capture the original invoice UUID on the payment receipt entries in Oracle
4. Is there any integration capability / Web Service available out-of-the box to upload these reports directly into PAC?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document