Between Dates Filter Does Not Return Correct Results in BI Report
(Doc ID 2446841.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In Application Composer, create a custom object including field "Creation Date" as DATE field.
- In BI Answers, the result is returned as date.
- The issue is: When creating a BI report and using BETWEEN "Creation Date" as filter or dashboard prompt, it is not returning the records created in the last date in that interval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create analysis based on the custom object
2. Filter BETWEEN "Creation Date": 2016-03-01 AND 2016-05-31
3. Rows created in 2016-05-31 are not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document